222 acres in Caldwell County, Kentucky
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3
Click a smaller image above to view a full size version.
Loading Tax Data
A LandsInsight or Platinum Seller Account is Required to view Sales Comps.
Sign up or login below.
Details about the Land
Description of the Land
222 acres more or less - nearly all timber and brush
- $262,000 ($1180/acre)
- Property is located approximately five (5) minutes from Dawson Springs, KY with road frontage off Mt. Hebron Church Road.
- Great location for a cabin with water and power available.
- Bordered on eastern side by the Illinois Central Railroad for privacy.
- The property has mostly hardwood timber with mature mast producing trees scattered throughout.
- Property was select cut 18 inches or larger making the habitat for deer fantastic.
- The center and eastern end are gently rolling and have three (3) shooting houses already in place.
- Northern and Southern edges have steeper terrain with unique bluffs and caves.
- Great place to pursue your hunting endeavors.
This hunting property has good road frontage and a great location for a cabin or home. The awesome view from the possible home site looks down through the valley below. The bluffs along with occasional caves make the views a unique sight. There are some mature white, red, and chestnut oaks throughout the property for mast production. By adding food plots and feeders this property could have enhanced big deer hunting possibilities.
Dawson Springs, Kentucky,
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by LandsofAmerica.com, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.