Have you ever wanted to own a property with a fantastic scenic creek? Looking to raise livestock? Wanting to hunt trophy deer and turkeys? How about fishing at your own personal pond? All this can be yours as well as a great home/cabin to enjoy! This diverse tract offers every option and benefit to land ownership. With several barns available, there is plenty of storage. With a trail network, it is easy to access the desired locations. On the first half of the property, the hardwood timber hasn’t been cut in over 40 years!! This is the dream property you have been waiting for!!
- Incredible property offering nearly every option for a land owner
- Approximately 35 acres of open/usable ground for livestock, crops, or food plots
- Incredible creek and pond ideal for wildlife and recreational fun
- 1 bedroom, 1 full bath custom home/cabin. Small in-law provides another bed and bath
- Several barns and fencing for livestock
- Bottom fields could be converted to raise crops
- 2 inch water lines run out to top field for livestock
- Located only minutes to town and amenities
- Great trophy deer hunting as well as turkey and small game
- Very mature timber on the first half of the property. Back half was select cut 10 years ago
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.