222 acres in Caldwell County, Kentucky
Dawson Springs, Kentucky - Caldwell County
This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
|Property ID: 908338|
222 acres more or less - nearly all timber and brush
- $262,000 ($1180/acre)
- Property is located approximately five (5) minutes from Dawson Springs, KY with road frontage off Mt. Hebron Church Road.
- Great location for a cabin with water and power available.
- Bordered on eastern side by the Illinois Central Railroad for privacy.
- The property has mostly hardwood timber with mature mast producing trees scattered throughout.
- Property was select cut 18 inches or larger making the habitat for deer fantastic.
- The center and eastern end are gently rolling and have three (3) shooting houses already in place.
- Northern and Southern edges have steeper terrain with unique bluffs and caves.
- Great place to pursue your hunting endeavors.
This hunting property has good road frontage and a great location for a cabin or home. The awesome view from the possible home site looks down through the valley below. The bluffs along with occasional caves make the views a unique sight. There are some mature white, red, and chestnut oaks throughout the property for mast production. By adding food plots and feeders this property could have enhanced big deer hunting possibilities.
Map of Dawson Springs, Kentucky,
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Caldwell County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.