Are you looking for a property that offers nearly everything an outdoors enthusiast can ask for? This farm is loaded with opportunity! You’ll discover excellent fishing on the large 30+ acre private lake with some waterfowling potential as well. The lake is plenty large enough to enjoy canoeing or paddle boating. Beautiful, mature timber lines the banks of the lake making for a secluded, scenic and peaceful getaway. Deer, turkey and small game are plentiful. The deer hunting in Grayson County is getting more and more national exposure from the numerous Boone and Crockett bucks taken in recent years. When you’re done enjoying the hunting and fishing for the day, retire to the comfortable 1 bedroom 2 baths “Barn home”. The comfortable home was converted from a barn built in the ‘40’s and features hardwood and ceramic flooring, custom cherry cabinets, stainless Kenmore appliances and a gorgeous stone fireplace. The custom addition on the backside of the home mimics a timber frame cabin and gives a very warm and rustic feel with gorgeous views to the north and south. There’s a large storage area for your RV as well as 2 RV hookups for your “fishing and hunting” buddies. The property features a 50x60 mechanic’s dream garage with hydraulic car lift and large loft and full bath. An additional 30x30 barn offers storage for tractors and or ATVs. Finally, there is an old farm home that’s in good condition and could easily be spruced up for a guest house, rental house or caretaker’s quarters. There’s so much to talk about, I’m sure I’ve left something out. Additional acreage available. Give me a call today to set up an appointment to view this outdoor enthusiast’s tract.
- 30+ acres private watershed lake with excellent fishing and million dollar views
- 30+ acres tillable ground, currently in hay production but has been in beans and corn in years past
- 1800 +/- sq ft converted barn house
- Marketable timber
- 50x60 2 story workshop with hydraulic lift and full bathroom
- 30x30 barn
- Great fishing, deer hunting, and water recreation
- Older farm house could be used as a rental, guest house, or caretaker quarters, needs some work, being sold as is
- 1.5 hours from Louisville
- 2 hours from Nashville
- 10 minutes from Western Kentucky Parkway
- Additional acreage available
- This part of the Grayson 142 pending contract. Call agent for details.
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.