If you’re looking for a quite affordable spot in the country this one deserves a look. The property boasts an approximately 1,700 square foot home with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath all in the upstairs. There is a 60 x 70 barn with multiple sections and loft areas perfect for storing all your gear. The remaining acreage could be used to run cows or enjoyed for recreation. Call today to set up your private showing!
- Road frontage on both Johnson Road and Crooked Creek Road
- 60x70 barn
- Diverse habitat consisting of open fields, mature timber, thickets, hard and soft mast trees
- Gated entrance
- 1 hour to Lexington, 1 hour 40 minutes to Cincinnati, and 45 minutes to Maysville
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Nicholas County Properties by City
- Carlisle, KY Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.