Great hunting tract with a diverse mix of habitat types and a proven history of big bucks! This property has everything needed to grow, hold and harvest big bucks year after year. It has a 30’ x 60’ metal building with two large roll-up garage doors, one walk-through door and a 30’ x 20’ lean-to. This metal building provides plenty of storage for a tractor, implements and hunting equipment. It would also make an ideal lodge during hunting season. There are approximately 14.43 acres of open ground throughout the farm. This open ground provides plenty of acreage for food plots or standing grain plots. Approximately 20 acres are fenced for livestock, and the entrance is gated. There is a good trail system that provides easy access to all areas of the property. The topography is gently rolling with some areas of steeper terrain with numerous funnels and pinch points throughout. The timber is a great mix of softwoods and mast producing hardwoods with areas of thicker understory scattered throughout. A pond, creeks and feeder streams provide ample water for wildlife. The pond is stocked with bluegill and is ideal for taking kids fishing. If you’re looking for a great hunting tract with a shop and a proven history of big bucks, give us a call today and schedule your private tour!
- Great hunting tract with diverse mix of habitat types
- 30â?? x 60â?? metal building-shop
- Metal building has 2 large roll up garage doors, 1 walk-through door and a 20â?? x 30â?? lean to
- Approximately 14.43 acres of open ground
- Approximately 20 acres is fenced for livestock
- Plenty of thick bedding and sanctuary habitat
- Ideal locations for food plots
- A pond, creeks and feeder streams provide ample water for wildlife
- Pond stocked with bluegill
- Proven history of big bucks
- Good trail system
- Good building site that has been leveled
- Located at the end of a dead-end road
- 20 minutes from Murray, KY â?? 1 Â½ hours from Paducah, KY â?? 2 Â½ hours from Nashville, TN
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.